When and how should I contact my Account Manager?
Our Account Managers will proactively reach out to you to arrange regular catch-ups and ensure you're maximizing the benefits of our partnership. However, we understand that you may occasionally need assistance between these meetings.
If you have a query regarding labelling, payment, or any other topic, we recommend checking our Restaurant FAQs first, where you can find answers to most queries. We value feedback on how to make this page more effective, so please inform your Account Manager if you'd like to see additional topics included.
For urgent queries not related to a delivery and not covered in the FAQs, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a timely response, consider contacting your Account Manager through their dedicated phone number, which you can find in their email signature.
When should I contact the Customer Care Team?
Our Customer Care operating hours are Mon-Fri 07:00-20:00 and Saturday 07:30-15:00.
Contact the Customer Care Team for the following:
- Dish Substitutions: If you cannot fulfil a dish that has been ordered.
- Tracking Queries: If it's been 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time, and no courier is present.
- Editing Order Requests: For example, editing the pick-up location on an order.
- An Order Query: For example, understanding the dietary requirements on an order.
How should I contact the Customer Care team?
- For orders due to be delivered today: Click on our support page HERE, and start a chat with us.
- For all other inquiries not about an order due to be delivered today: Please use the contact form here, and our team will respond as soon as possible.
Other contact reasons: