Our order cancellation policy is designed to give you the most hassle-free experience possible, whilst ensuring that both you and restaurants are treated fairly.
After placing your order, you can edit or cancel it without penalty up until your order is finalised. The order finalisation time depends on the chosen restaurant, delivery time, and items ordered. It is shown at the bottom of your order confirmation email:
Editing orders before finalisation
- Items: You can edit the items on a Office Catering order until it is finalised, after which our vendor partners are unable to make any changes. To do this, simply click ‘Edit order’ on the 'Order summary' page, accessible via the ‘Orders’ tab.
- Delivery window: You can also amend your chosen delivery date or delivery window via this page, clicking ‘Edit’ in the Delivery panel on the right-hand side.
- Add another restaurant: To add another restaurant to a Group Order, simply navigate to the order and click 'Add Another Restaurant'. This will open the search page where you can select which restaurant to add - please note, as you are adding a restaurant to an existing order, you won't be able to change the delivery date and window here. Once you've selected your menu items, click 'Update Menu'. You will be shown a pop-up to inform you that the order for this additional restaurant will use the same delivery and payment details as the existing order. If you wish to add more than one vendor to an order, simply repeat these steps (you can only add one restaurant at a time to an order). See here for more information.
- Change delivery address: As our restaurant are postcode restricted, it is not possible to amend your delivery address after your order has been placed. If you've accidentally placed a booking to a wrong location or your plans change and you need an order delivered elsewhere, please cancel your existing booking and place a new order to the correct address.
- Update delivery contact: You can also amend your chosen delivery contact name and number via this page, clicking ‘Edit’ at the bottom of the Delivery panel on the right-hand side.
Editing orders after finalisation
If you wish to increase your headcount, change your delivery time, or amend dietary requirements on your Office Catering (Marketplace) order after it has been finalised, please contact us. We will contact the restaurant to see if your changes are possible, but we cannot guarantee that changes will be made. Order reductions after order finalisation cannot be fulfilled. Please note we cannot amend any Group Orders (Individual Choice) once the deadline has finalised.
Cancelling your order before it has been finalised incurs no fee, so we will refund the full value of your order to your original payment card within 3-5 working days, or update your invoice accordingly.
- For Office Catering orders: To cancel an Office Catering order before it is finalised, simply click ‘Cancel order’ on the 'Order summary' page, accessible via the ‘Orders’ tab.
- For Group Orders: To cancel a group order before it is finalised, simply click ‘Cancel orders’ beneath the delivery panel on the right-hand side of the page. Please note, for Group Orders containing more than one restaurant, this action will cancel all linked orders. To cancel a single restaurant choice, please contact us here, referencing your 6-digit Just Eat for Business order number.
If you cancel an order once it has been finalised this will incur a cancellation fee equal to the value of your order. Please contact us here to cancel an order after it has been finalised. Orders cancelled after the order has been finalised will incur a 100% cancellation fee - where possible, we may be able to divert your order to charity, if you wish.
As always, we’re on hand to make everything as simple as possible, so please reach out with any queries.