- Load up the relevant order, press 'Print Item Labels' and then click the "Download labels as PDF" button.
- Open the downloaded PDF file, and press 'Print'. You should see a similar view to the below image.
Select your label printer as the destination.
- If you are using a Dymo LabelWriter 450, set the paper size to 30323 Shipping
If you are using a Zebra ZD230-DT, set the paper size to 102 x 54mm
- Press 'Print'.
- Open the downloaded PDF.
2. Click 'Print using the system dialog' (this is directly under the 'Pages per sheet' field. Please do not click the blue Print button.)
3. In the dialog that opens, ensure the settings match the relevant screenshot below then click print. Pop-up dialogues for both Windows and MacOS are shown below.
4. If you continue to experience issues with troubleshooting please contact your account manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your difficulty to print item labels could have any knock on effect on your ability to fulfil your order on time or in full please contact our Customer Care Team here.