Understanding Customer Labels for Personalized Orders
Customer labels play a crucial role in providing a personalized touch to order packaging. Here's a breakdown of how to effectively use customer labels:
Location of Customer Labels:
- Customer labels are situated at the bottom of the order checklist and include the customer's name along with a list of the items they have ordered.
Complementary Use with Item Labels:
- Customer labels should be used in conjunction with, not instead of, Item Labels.
- When individually packaging orders into separate bags, attach the Customer Label on the outside of the bag to indicate the contents. However, each item inside the bag still needs its individual Item Label. Item Labels contain additional information, allergens, and an allergen disclaimer.
Utilization for Extra Portions:
- Customer labels can also be applied to bags containing extra portions, referred to as an 'Extra Portions Label.'
Caution Against Staplers:
- To avoid cross-contamination, do not use a stapler to attach these labels.
- For comprehensive details on labelling, please refer to the provided guide for a more in-depth understanding.