If you find that your payment card has been declined, please first double-check the card details to ensure that the information that you have entered is correct. If, after checking these details, the payment still isn't being accepted, please contact your bank to resolve the issue or try to check out using another card.
Articles in this section
- What is your price guarantee?
- How does the temporary VAT reduction impact my order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I remove a payment card?
- What should I do if my payment card is declined?
- When am I charged?
- How do I view or download an invoice?
- When will I receive money back from a refund?