Once your order has left the kitchen, we’ll send an email or text to the delivery contact to inform them it is on its way and notify them of any delays. From this notification, you view the most up-to-date ETA for your order. You can also view this tracking link by clicking on your order from the orders page.
Articles in this section
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- Where is my order?
- What happens when I order hot food? Can I keep the thermoboxes?
- How can I update the notification preferences on my City Pantry account?
- Can I update my notification preferences on a single order?
- What communication can I expect around my Pantry Package order?
- Can you deliver to me?
- How far does my food travel?
- What happens if my food is delivered early?
- Can I add more than one delivery address to my account?