If you have a vendor partner's equipment at your office following a City Pantry order, please let us know by phone, chat or email below and we will arrange collection. We will ask you for your order number, the type and quantity of equipment and your preferred time of collection.
Articles in this section
- Why is City Pantry changing the way our food is delivered?
- I’ve got a vendor partner's equipment in my office
- How can I keep the food hot if the delivery slot is earlier than our mealtime?
- How do I dispose of delivery boxes? Are they recyclable?
- What happens if I lose or break a vendor partner's non-disposable equipment?
- The courier came to collect the vendor partner's equipment but I wasn’t there. What do I do?