If you break or lose a vendor partner's equipment, there will be a charge so we can provide replacement equipment to them. If you choose to hold on to the their equipment and we are unable to collect it from you after multiple attempts, we will consider it lost.
Articles in this section
- Why is City Pantry changing the way our food is delivered?
- I’ve got a vendor partner's equipment in my office
- How can I keep the food hot if the delivery slot is earlier than our mealtime?
- How do I dispose of delivery boxes? Are they recyclable?
- What happens if I lose or break a vendor partner's non-disposable equipment?
- The courier came to collect the vendor partner's equipment but I wasn’t there. What do I do?