To guarantee that the vendor partner you’d like to order from is available on your chosen date, we recommend placing your order as early as possible. Some vendor partners can fulfil orders booked on the same day, whilst others require more notice. To help you plan your meals, each vendor partner’s required notice period is visible on the right-hand side of their menu. Ordering further in advance will also reduce the likelihood of your chosen vendor partner from selling out.
Articles in this section
- What occasions does Just Eat for Business cater for?
- Can you help me choose food for my team?
- How far in advance can I order?
- Can you help with my team's dietary requirements?
- Can you cater for those with allergies?
- How do I know if food on a menu is served hot or cold?
- Where can I find information about pop-ups?
- What are Pantry Packages?