You are responsible for paying the refund for an order in the following circumstances:
- The order is 30 mins late leaving your kitchen;
- Missing items;
- Items not handed over to the driver;
- Wrong food/not alerting about dish substitutions;
- Not labelled;
- Food not cooked correctly (ie: raw chicken) & food hygiene, e.g. bug in meal, after investigation;
- Serving style, ie. food served "buffet style", rather than in "individual portions", or vice versa.
Vendors are always able to dispute refunds. Should you believe you've been charged unfairly, please get in touch using this form.