- If it's a single item, just the specific item should appear. If it's a bundle, we recommend to add all the content of the bundle.
- The image must not contain confusing additional objects, other products. Objects are allowed to help demonstrate the use or scale of product.
- The product/s must fill approximately 85% of the image.
- The image must be in focus, professionally lit and photographed or scanned with realistic colour, and smooth edges.
- Ideally the photo will show the product inside the packaging in which the dish will be delivered.
- Drawings or illustrations of the product are not allowed.
- Image size for the logo image must not exceed 1MB and we recommend using a 288px X 288px Image.
- Image size for the item image must not exceed 25MB and we recommend using 1388 x 1108 Image.
How to upload
Log into your Just Eat for Business profile - 'Menus' in the navigation bar, then click 'edit' on the selected menu.
Choose the desired item to which you would like to upload a picture for and click 'edit'. Scroll down and click 'Upload New Image' to add the picture to the item.
Once the image has been successfully uploaded to the item, click 'save and return' on at the top of the image page. This will take you back to the menu. Click 'save and return' again on the menu edit page to save the changes made in the menu.
Do not forget to send the menu for approval to ensure the changes are reflected in your live menu.